Friday, March 14, 2014

Help Me I'm Homeless Catch Me Now I'm Falling

Hi My name is Rosanna Melanie Simone and I am recently homeless. I lost my home due to water, mold, rats, roof damage and other damages from Hurricane Sandy. I cannot pay for the damages to my home as my entire trailer needs to be replaced and it has been more than a year waiting for NY Rising to repair my home.

NY Rising has a policy of giving out money to people in houses over people in trailers. There were 10,000 people in houses that were ahead of me and I have been waiting over a year for them to help me out or to do something. I found out that they will just replace the entire trailer but due to the mold in my home I had to leave anyway. I am now raising money to buy a new home in East Setauket, NY.

Please send a gift in any amount to my Paypal.com email address which is marketingaccess@yahoo.com. This blog is all about the Homeless Housing Face To Face forms that I have to fill out to be in this shelter that I am in. That is a New York State requirement to fill out two per week. This shows the Department of Social Services why I am still living here in the shelter and what my progress is.

Thank you for listening to my homeless story and God bless you. marketingaccess@yahoo.com please send a donation in any size.

No comments:

Post a Comment